how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rosieposie3 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rosieposie3
Contributor
Contributor
Can't find money from playing games
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rosieposie3 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

triglide
New Community Member

I can't receive any money from a couple of games I'm playing , What should I do ?

Login to Me Too

GangsterNana68
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having trouble getting my cash 💸 from my cash app games how do I get it? Do you have to do something on pay pal account to be able to receive them 😍?
Login to Me Too

Temp20221021ax
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal closed my account and i have money being sent from the game block legend. I do how ever have other email and paypal. How do i get my money?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20221021ax 

Don't worry about it. There is no money.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

angelica4200
Contributor
Contributor
how do I collect money from games I've played my games say my money has been added to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@angelica4200 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

1hotmess41
Contributor
Contributor

I cashed out for 500.00 on the game tree for money when I look at the game it says the money was transferred successfully but it's not showing up in my paypal account. Am I just **bleep** out of that money?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.