how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Rosalyn7
Do all the games not pay when you check paypal balance?
Login to Me Too

Leightonw2112
Contributor
Contributor
$200.00,300.00,400.00,500.00card
Login to Me Too

598NAB
Contributor
Contributor
Im already redeem 200$ and 500$ .they said that successful cash out please check in your paypal account...but i check in my account ..is zero balance..why?
Login to Me Too

Siladebie
Contributor
Contributor
My money are send to paypal account ai ken zie in my account
Login to Me Too

Randy1961
New Community Member
Why am I not getting my money that I won it says under review I like to know why
Login to Me Too

ruthstieb
Mine says released to my account but has not shown up in my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Justus007
Contributor
Contributor
  1. We are many who need to get a  Complaint and Request letter over to PayPal  to complain about the  Non-Payment of PayPal Games that is on our  Mobile Games Play.   We are many  Players and members  who does not receive  Any  Payment from  PayPal Games after it has been  Confirmed the Processing of payment to Our PayPal Account via email.    Who is controlling the PayPal  Mobile Games, Pay Out on  Mobiles ?   All done via email on the game,  but No payments received ever.  !!??    This is bad publicity  for Google and PayPal,  even for Amazone who is part of  the Payout group.

Please come back to me, we are not happy about the  PayPal  Games - Non-Pay Out function as it is  !!!    Where does the moneys get paid out to  ?!?!    Let us know asap ?   Thank you, we are waiting for your answer,   and to fix this problem,  Thank you.  Justus <removed>-  

Login to Me Too

HEIDI19BABY
I'm with you! Where does it go??
Login to Me Too

JB152
Contributor
Contributor
Same question
Login to Me Too

dyamondldy
Contributor
Contributor

I too am a victim, yes, I said it a victim . This has got to stop and whoever wishes, I will join with the petition.

I am awarded funds but nothing yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.