how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Chaos84
Contributor
Contributor

Consuelo_1971
New Community Member
How do you receive payments off playing one of rge games plz
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Consuelo_1971 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

agrove0
Contributor
Contributor
Is Cash Kings a good game to play and earn money?
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
They are liers..Every game is fake..Don't believe a word they say...They owe me over 175,000..They will not give or send you nothing..WE ARE THE FOOLS..WE PLAY THEIR GAMES..THEY GET THE MONEY NOT US..AMAZON IS JUST AS BAD.. PAYPAL THEY ALL HAVE EXCUSES..AND THE SAD PART WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP THEM THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW
Login to Me Too

CreeLF
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing Lucky Bingo, Popstar Union, and Chip Up and I have yet to get paid for play as the have promised and I have Pictures and where I have played I just do not know how to send it to you
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CreeLF 

Did you actually read my post above yours?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
Don't bother it's all fake
Login to Me Too

Khowell57
New Community Member
Has anyone been rejected of their winnings on a money app?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

@65DarkWolf

In these situations, we recommend reaching out to the gaming service that you have been using. As a payment processor, we do not offer gaming services. As a result, we are unable to guarantee your payout on these kinds of platforms. We also advise using caution with any game or app that involve game purchases and advertises cash prizes. This type of activity can be considered a form of gambling. Gambling is not legal in all locations and is heavily regulated in most countries. PayPal most often does not allow our services to be used for this purpose.

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.