how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

DCoop1
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t even try because you will never get your money all the money I have cashed out and not recieved is about $7000 have never got
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
I am so sorry Melissa, you will never get any money from this or any other game. They want you to download their games and watch their ads and hope you will make an in app purchase, that’s how they make their money but you will never get any money from any game.
Login to Me Too

marazizee
Contributor
Contributor
then way you cleam remdeem how?
Login to Me Too

POP48
Contributor
Contributor
Why can't I get paid from these games that I play every day,an can't get paid from paypal.
Login to Me Too

Shahrami
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Dear ones, do not be deceived by false advertisements. Why is Google allowed to spread these lies? Gives? Advertising a cash prize that is not known to be true. crazy onet & 2048 cards & big win solitarie The name of the software that plays fake ads
Login to Me Too

19zasha1977
New Community Member
No longer should we be subjected to having our hearts toyed with it's supposed to go games -cash but it never happens we all must stop the madness no more playing untill they do like they promise no more downloading no more payments toplaces that Rob us all.
Login to Me Too

Mariabuhay
Contributor
Contributor
Hi guys ! Can you help me? What if I have no bank & credit card should I still earn money when I'm playing to games that can earn money ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mariabuhay 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JensEckervogt
Contributor
Contributor

Check out PlayKarma and earn more money!

Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will gladly set you up with an account , but don’t be fooled, you will still never get paid any money from the games you are playing. It is all a scam . They want you to download their games and watch their ads and maybe make a purchase on their in app games, that’s how they make their money but you will never get paid. Keep the game if you like it or delete it, but you will never get paid.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.