how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

graysonl
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my money
Login to Me Too

These free games that PayPal allows them to use them to cash out are legally responsible for the payouts of these free games. When they allow the game to use their name they follow the games guidelines which is real money, talked to my lawyer and PayPal has to pay it out and if not you can sue them and it’s up to PayPal to go after these free gaming payouts
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
Can we get a class action lawsuit against PayPal for them allowing these games to use them. I have cashed out thousands and have not gotten one red cent. I did finally figure it out. I guess what you have to do is to just play the game if you like it or delete it.
Login to Me Too

Anna265
Contributor
Contributor

Penny 1958 it isn't ' t a crock but you have to do everything it dad's accurately and then you get paid and tell it which banks or PayPal where you want it to go thanks bye now.

Anna
Login to Me Too

Attqa
Contributor
Contributor

Attqa
Contributor
Contributor
Please halp me
Login to Me Too

Attqa
Contributor
Contributor
Yas receiving problem
Login to Me Too

Jhayzee1313
Contributor
Contributor
The games MOOD YO MERGE IT IS SCAM OR LEGIT BECAUSE SAID THE GAME MY MONEY ARE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER BUT I OPEN MY PAYPAY STILL NOTHING
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jhayzee1313 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NW51
Contributor
Contributor
I have submitted a payout from Crazy Onet. I keep getting a payment delivery failed message. I push the Human Service button and it keeps saying check back in two hours. We really need to fix this issue ASAP.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.