how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

olive410
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't got mine either
Login to Me Too

Chadwicked
Contributor
Contributor
Yo,these fools are **bleep** in gasoline.in so serious about a petition.it will be victorious.we just want our money.he got his.
Login to Me Too

Scruffybabe1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your money. If so how did you do it
Login to Me Too

Leamie0016
New Community Member

Hello!

I'm a new user of paypal,  back then i expected to receive money from the app that i been playing then finally it said that my cash out is successful and i should check my mailbox which is i did. As a first timer in using paypal i don't know what happen or i would receive the money. I was thingking if the reason behind this is i don't link any bank account or debit card because i dont have any of them. Can you give me some advice. I badly needed your experience regarding this so that i would understand this thing. Thank you very much.

Login to Me Too

Diwee
New Community Member

My wife plays many games on her phone that pay (suppose to anyway). Upon request for payment from game, they ask for a password. I do not believe it is the login password. What are they asking for?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Diwee 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mackoe1966
Contributor
Contributor
I did requirements playing games to receive my cash reward and then I would be pd in 3 days only now that 3 days is up I have to wait 20 days I'm annoyed by this what do I do
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mackoe1966 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mackoe1966
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money from playing games after waiting 3 day period now I wait another 20 days what can I do??
Login to Me Too

Wedoredd27
New Community Member
ok hello I have shooting all virus game i did three different redeems 200 300 500 all three say succeed that it has payed to my paypal account but no payment has been made to my account and I have paypal cash plus
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.