how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

shindenarendra1
Contributor
Contributor
2000$ not transferred.
Login to Me Too

Ashley20068509
New Community Member
I have play a game for a month for 500 an then i had to watch 100 videos now it says i have to wait 20 days before it post to my acct.
Login to Me Too

Hafeykid
Contributor
Contributor
I play this game called Tile Magic and it said it was in my paypal account and I checked it was not there is what can I do about it
Login to Me Too

Shebobs1960
Contributor
Contributor
Where do i collect my payment from games that they said payment was a success & nothing is showing up still have $0 balance.
Login to Me Too

Mona1976
Contributor
Contributor
Im dealing with the same thing
Login to Me Too

Tresea
Contributor
Contributor
How do I receive payments from game apps that cash out to paypal
Login to Me Too

wolffebratt5
Contributor
Contributor
i won money on games im playing. it said they sent it to my paypal act. but i cant find it. so how do i get my money?
Login to Me Too

Audreyandrews20
Contributor
Contributor
I made 200 dollars through ur game
Login to Me Too

Mona1976
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get pay pal games
Login to Me Too

RK4444
New Community Member
Does this games that promote to pay out in PayPal cash for playing their new games (testing) "early access " really pay out or is it all just a scam? I have been playing these games...then when it comes to playing....they saying that the money will be in my PayPal account in 3 days...but it never sowed any money in my PayPal account.....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.