how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1hotmess41 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ivi369
New Community Member
I play game's with real money.I redeem and i want to know if is real and if i can get them in my paypal account and how can i see them.Thanx you.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ivi369 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jessgent
New Community Member

Helllo I was just curious I have three tickets one for 200 300 and 500 and they all said pending and processing and if I look on my gift tag it also says that I received how do I go about receiving from my PayPal when it's not even showing that I've got it I've been playing this game for a minute now I've done everything I was supposed to I was just curious to know if this is really legit thanks community

Login to Me Too

mirodj2919
i have the same too.. but didnt recived or shown to my paypal account
Login to Me Too

Regan025
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting for sometime for the money they say i won playing.. I still cant find it??? Please anyone know if this is scam???
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Regan025 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

troy-249
New Community Member
is block legend an money tree legit
Login to Me Too

JackieB55
Contributor
Contributor
troy_249 I want to know that to
Login to Me Too

SLong102
New Community Member
I do not see paypal earning in my game. What am i doing wrong or how do i add it? Or is this wring starry Legend game that pays out?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.