how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

Cathybracero
Contributor
Contributor
why would it say that
Login to Me Too

Seeram
Contributor
Contributor
I guess we all get **bleep**. Play store kick all game out
Login to Me Too

Seeram
Contributor
Contributor
Don't worry carma is **bleep** what goes around comes
Login to Me Too

Temp20210116c
Contributor
Contributor
For two months now it still saying that it is still being processed. Even though I cashed out at $800.00.
Login to Me Too

Calgary_girl46
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here says succeed and there is 000 in my account don't know what the hell is going on .if they are signed up with PayPal there has to be a way to contact them .
Login to Me Too

normankroeger88
New Community Member
I've been playing this game called 1010 block fun and it says money has been transferred to my PayPal acc but nothing there. Is it a scam. Anybody help?
Login to Me Too

llevine56
Contributor
Contributor
Am still trying to get my winnings
Login to Me Too

ctabtha627
New Community Member
I been playing BLOCK GO I CASHED OUT $600 AND THEY SAY THE MONEY IS IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.I JUST CHECKED MY PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT IT SAY ZERO
Login to Me Too

llevine56
Contributor
Contributor
Me too ! And am also waiting for block puzzle and TryMergeTen they all say sent successfully but where
Login to Me Too

dmkkings
New Community Member
I have cashed out over 3500 in one game and 1000 in another game! Every time I try to email the address on the game, I get a email back telling me that the email address can't be found! I think it is a shame that PayPal is allowing this along with the Google play store! There has to be someone held accountable for this false advertising!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.