how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Avicii1025
I just went to cash out a 500, 300, and 200... now it's says 65hrs left until I receive payment; I will reply again in 3 days to verify if it's a scam or not.... However, on the bright side an app called Play Spot really does payout. 20,000 points cashes out $20.00 I received the $20 via PayPal the next day after cashing out. So, if you're looking for money and play games try Play Spot, I've tried all other games and so far it's the only one that actually paid me
Login to Me Too

Mspy777
Contributor
Contributor
Transaction how can I find out if my money is in my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Tillie83
Contributor
Contributor
Looking like all games ar ed 😪😪
Login to Me Too

Purrsephone
Contributor
Contributor
I got to $199.96 now I'm getting nothing. Even when the paypal with wings comes across the screen it gives nothing.
Login to Me Too

Purrsephone
Contributor
Contributor
I'm exactly the same amount nothing now.
Login to Me Too

Minniiejtrue
Contributor
Contributor
Yes PayPal apart then so reply if you prove with screen shot of the payment PayPal should pay on dont advertiser it im take this to trading standards and local paper and news
Login to Me Too

Kaznicrey
Contributor
Contributor
No I haven’t, they are still all showing as pending, been like that for a week now.
Login to Me Too

Pachiie
Contributor
Contributor
Mine also pending for weeks
Login to Me Too

unklewoody
Has anyone been paid by 1010! Block fun? Hopefully it's not just another scam...lemme know it it's legit please
Login to Me Too

leth21
I have been playing these game until now my Paypal is 0 balance is this game legit or scam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.