how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

Georgia1980
Contributor
Contributor
I've cashed out and redeemed cash from the online game I've been playing Pop Star Magic and it said it succeeded and the money would be put into my paypal account in 72 hours and its been over a week and still nothing I've tried contacting paypal through email multiple times and havent recieved a response and when I check through the game it still says processing this is not right and I'm pretty upset that I cant get anyone to reply to ma
Login to Me Too

JJaooayya
New Community Member
They keep deleting and removing it from app stores after people write how they don’t get the money. I would like to find the games developer and confront them I’ve tried sending emails but they just act as if they don’t see them in there adds they advertised real money yet stopped everyone right before the $200 mark which isn’t fair and something should be done making people think they are getting the money they spent hours on a game for.
Login to Me Too

taliav266
Contributor
Contributor
Put in email address twice.
Login to Me Too

64woodlynn
They owe me magic dice games owes me 6029.00 dollars I have the invation code
Login to Me Too

Lauz87
Contributor
Contributor
I have just been on to the App Store to read any new reviews and the starry legend app is no longer available! It’s been removed!! So I think that now answers our questions... none of us are getting our money!!
Login to Me Too

Rvshadow17
Contributor
Contributor
the creators of starry legend have to answer for this. apple store and google play should help us reach the creators, including paypal that is also a victim of these people who lie to us, because people also trust paypal and these people who cheat us have used paypal (that seems to me ) to generate trust in the people who play and deceive us at the expense of paypal's good reputation. I hope someone will join and listen to us so we can reach them
Login to Me Too

KellyBragg74
Contributor
Contributor
Ive been playing for 3 days to got up to over $1600 and it reset back to 24 hour clock but on first day i hit cash out and it said money sent to Paypal in 14 days. Think this game is a scam so i wont hold my breathe to see that $ in my paypal account
Login to Me Too

Seascanmper
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get paid? I redeemed 300.00 and my PayPal balance is 0. I am very frustrated as nobody responds
Login to Me Too

Seascanmper
Contributor
Contributor
After I earned 200 it said you had to earn 300.00 I have tried to redeem but have not received anything. Any ideas
Login to Me Too

Seascanmper
Contributor
Contributor
Will try to contact these people I have redeemed for 300 and have 800 waiting to redeem I hope it works
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.