how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Nobody-seenit
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed out yesterday and it did say 72 hours on the site which is not saying if that includes weekends or weekdays. I think anyone that has received any payment would not bother about complaining. Really hard to tell at the moment until the waiting period is finished
Login to Me Too

Nobody-seenit
Contributor
Contributor
Where does it say that is it on the 2048 cards site can you tell me how to find that information please Thanks
Login to Me Too

MLP-0226
Contributor
Contributor
I need someone to walk me through this same problem. I can't cash out of a game app that I won money on. Help?
Login to Me Too

MLP-0226
Contributor
Contributor
I need someone to walk me through this same problem. I can't cash out of a game app that I won money on. Help? @Michelle0226 I am in the US.
Login to Me Too

Rvshadow17
Contributor
Contributor
someday they will have to pay as they become millionaires by lying to people. Someday we will be listened to and they will pay for all that mockery and lie of saying that you earn money playing .... I have proof of the alleged payments and there are many people who have them and I am sure that PayPal will have to report together with us because they are committing them by putting them as a form of payment and making people believe in you thanks to the fact that they supposedly pay by paypal .... would paypal company? It is already in doubt thanks to you and I do not think you will like it. The 10 days that they said they had to pass have passed and they did not pay anything ...... I do not understand how PayPal is lent for this too ... or I do not understand why they remain so calm after they use them to generate trust in people .... supposedly they had to pay me the starry legen: 6 payments already registered and so far (after the supposed 10 days) they have not been paid to me and they are one of 300 dollars another 300 dollarw another 400 dollars another 500 dollars another of 800 dollars and the last of 1000 dollars (fulfilling all their conditions to be able to collect and nothing) they make fun of people
Login to Me Too

Stevencook1
New Community Member
Yeah I need to know how to cash out on arcade pusher please and thank you
Login to Me Too

SarahSlone85
New Community Member
I have a screen shot claiming i won the zodiac PayPal 20000 and it let me click reward but nothing happened
Login to Me Too

Rich-75
Contributor
Contributor

I want too know what Paypql themself say about these two apps. I am thinking they wouldn't all these two games/ apps use the Paypal symbol on there stuff. Well Paypal?? What do u say???

Login to Me Too

daniellesuefall
Contributor
Contributor
I have cashed out for $300 twice on the game 2048 cards. Says 7-15 days for payment. I ve sent emails asking questions but get no response. Is it a scam or do people really get paid for playing and if it's a scam why does paypal allow them to use their logo for payment?
Login to Me Too

Rich-75
Contributor
Contributor
I have no Idea. Are Paypal endorsing scam artists now and if so who we trust if not paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.