how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Frapalapaluvr
Contributor
Contributor
Not I. I have $167 in there & it won't let me cash out either. I'm so frustrated! I just want to transfer it to my Pay Pal Acct.
Login to Me Too

sgagliardi49
Contributor
Contributor
I also reached the amount that was said first and couldn’t cash out. So I will continue playing. It also says the amount of days you need to play and the levels you reach. I have reached to level 32 and then I go back to level 1 and I don’t know why this happens.
Login to Me Too

Strunk1
Contributor
Contributor
How do I tranfer money from my game. : candy puzzle 2020
Login to Me Too

Lindylou78
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the same boat I've got over 200 and still not enough
Login to Me Too

Carlito_88
New Community Member

Dear all, please explanation why I can't cash out in Starry Legend game when I reached cash out limit of 50£? Is this a scam? Many thanks! Regards, KK

Login to Me Too

Gameplayer
I'm having to same problem and I really like the game
Login to Me Too

Temp20221017I
Contributor
Contributor
I'm upto 202 and still cant.
Login to Me Too

MidwestKnight
New Community Member
Exact same problem. I've reached just over $124 & can't cash out. Says "Not enouth money to cash out!"... Yes, it says enouth. Pretty sure this is a scam app. I emailed them days ago & they never responded.
Login to Me Too

Mstee123
Contributor
Contributor
Its scam app because i reached 800 and 1000 and 400 and 200 and 503.69 and no money scam..i gonna deport this app.his name is they told me to take his name out..full of **bleep** shame on him...
Login to Me Too

Catalinahartsel
Contributor
Contributor
What is starry legends email address
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.