guru.com withdraw issue to paypal

saleh10
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to withdraw my money from guru.com, but guru told me when they process the withdraw, it was declined by paypal ? why?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saleh10 

Have you verified your paypal account by adding and confirming a visa credit card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

saleh10
Contributor
Contributor

yes i have

Login to Me Too

rebel72
Contributor
Contributor
I have exactly the same problem but with a different site. created a ticket but no response. On that site they say that the problem is with PayPal. I verified my account and tried everything I could find in the FAQ, but nothing helped..
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @saleh10, @kernowlass, and @rebel72

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community! 

I understand you're both having trouble receiving payments, @saleh10 and @rebel72, and I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you've been able to successfully verify your account, @saleh10. After adding and confirming your card, you'll also want to ensure you have automatic withdrawals enabled in your PayPal Wallet. If it wasn't set up, you wouldn't be able to receive payments in Egypt. For help double-checking, you can contact Customer Support through one of these options

@rebel72, it looks like you're from Ukraine. Accounts in Ukraine can only receive Friends & Family payments. Typically, when you transfer money from another website, it's sent as a Goods & Services transaction or a Mass Payment, which wouldn't be compatible with your account.  I apologize, but you most likely will not be able to transfer the money to PayPal. 

I hope this information answers both of your questions regarding receiving payments! 

-Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.