We couldn’t complete your payment for you. check your account or Contact Us

Raphaus

Hello. I can't send any money to friends or to pay for any services. Everytime i try to do that, it says "We couldn’t complete your payment for you. To get your payments working again, check your account or Contact Us" Any help? I put my card and bank, verified my email.. idk what to do

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

manju_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Raphaus 

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with making payment. Please check your Resolution center to see if your account is limited and here is how you can remove the limitation (If it's limited). If your account is not limited, our internal security system might be stopping the payment for security reasons. Please try again after 48-72 hours by clearing the cookies in your internet browser. If you still encounter with the same error, please contact us from your PayPal account. Please click help / contact  at bottom left of PayPal pages for options available for your country. 

Thank you

Manju

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.