Upwork: Unable to apply funds to my account in Fiji

brianFarley
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot send money from my upwork account to my paypal. All my details are correct and my account has been confirmed. What can i do?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brianFarley 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

brianFarley
Contributor
Contributor

OKay. I'm in an effected country. Thing is my partner has a paypal account to which i've sent over 30k USD. I've never had any issues. Now It's basically impossible for me to get my funds from upwork. I don't know why it keeps rejecting it. There must be something wrong with the system. I am in compliance with everything else mentioned here. Is it because this is a mastercard and not a visa card? It makes no sense to me.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brianFarley 

You obviously haven't bothered to read the link properly, you can certainly send funds no problem but to receive read SECTION 1 and 2 in the link already posted.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

brianFarley
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry badly worded response from me. I have received over 30 k in payments through that account with no issue. Same country, same everything. Must be because it's a visa card vs a Mastercard. I've read it in detail over many times. I've never sent any money over paypal only ever used it for receiving funds.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.