*This payment can't be completed due to regulations* problem

RevySlack
Contributor
Contributor

I have couple of friends over the US trying to send me some money over so I can buy some stuff in Egypt.

Every time someone send me any amount the message *This payment can't be completed due to regulations* pops for them and apparently it's something related to my account and not theirs.
Tried making a a new account the problem still occurs and I know Egypt is one of the countries mentioned in the article. https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Still I have linked my visa card and confirmed it along side my email and phone number, I see no problem in why I should not receive payments honestly since I see nothing in the article that prevents that.

Best regards.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RevySlack 

Check if the Visa Card is selected as the account PayPal makes monthly automatic transfers to. It tells you how in the article. Also note that the incoming payments has to be withdrawn, cannot be spent from PayPal balance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RevySlack
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker I already have it all set up indeed and I do still encounter this problem, tried contacting the bank and they said everything seems fine on their end and it's from paypal end.

I am really frustrated that this keeps happening since I do need the money urgently.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RevySlack 

Have you enabled auto sweep so received funds are able to be transferred to your linked and confirmed card?

Log in to your account, Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page, Click "My money," Hover over "More" near "PayPal balance," and then click "Auto Sweep," Click ‘Edit’ and Click ‘Yes,’ select the card you want your money transferred to, and click ‘Save.’

If that doesn't help or you can't find that option then contact customer services for more help.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.