There's a glitch

sev11
New Community Member

I have several payments on hold. They should have been released Monday. When I checked on them, there was a release date for the 5th..a full 5 days later. An agent released several on his end. When I called back Tuesday with the same problem, I was told there is a "glitch in the system and IT is working on it" and I'll have to wait another 48-72 hours to get my money. I'm not new, I've been a customer for 25 years and have a solid account. Is this happening to anyone else?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @sev11

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some recent issues with your funds being released on time. While your tenure with PayPal may be one of the factors we consider when deciding to hold a payment, there may be other factors being considered when your payments are being held. 

You may want to review the following Help Center article as well on How your payments can be released to make sure that everything is releasing on time. If it's not, I'd recommend reaching back out to our Customer Support teams for assistance, this time potentially through the Social Media or Messaging options.

Good luck with this and future payments, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.