Still haven’t got my money for refund

SiimV
New Community Member

On the 7th of July I issued an refund, paypal says its refunded but the money has still not entered my bank account. Money also isnt in paypal account. Its been almost 2 months and paypal support doesnt help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Good morning, could you please update us on whether you received your money or not?  on the same situation here.   This is BS...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @JOHNANDMONICAGU and @SiimV 

Thank you for writing in the PayPal Help Community!

I understand your concern about the refund not reflecting in your bank account. when a refund is issued, the money will be added in your payment method. If you paid with your bank, the money will be added to your bank account in 3-5 business days. It may take longer depending on your bank's processing time. As you've not seen your refund even after 2 months, please chck with your bank first and then contact PayPal team to submit a request about the missing refund. You can see the contact options to reach the support here

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.