Refund return address help

youngslats
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to issue a refund to buyer but I am unable to select the correct return address. When I send the offer it defaults to an incorrect address no matter which one I choose. The address has been deleted from my account and cannot be found anywhere other than the drop down menu for the return offer. This is an address that I have not used in many years.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @youngslats

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear the return address has been defaulting to an older return address. Have you tried reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see if they can remove that old address? They're normally pretty helpful when trying to remove old addresses. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @youngslats

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear the return address has been defaulting to an older return address. Have you tried reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see if they can remove that old address? They're normally pretty helpful when trying to remove old addresses. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.