Problem with transfer money into link card

Temp20220408N
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have a problem with sending money to my bank account from my paypal account, all the time after many attempts I get a message Sorry about that. We can’t complete this for you right now. You can try again in a minute or two. If you’re still having an issue, let us know.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220408N 

https://www.paypal.com/is/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-transfer-funds-from-my-paypal-account-faq1737

Have you confirmed your bank account?

Is the name on the bank account the exact same as your paypal account name?

Is it a bank registered in your country?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

IslamHenaish
Contributor
Contributor
It's the same data that are saved and been used every time
Login to Me Too

Temp20220408N
Contributor
Contributor

I have the option to only link my debit card, because when I click the bank link, I see Link U.S Account and I live in Iceland

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20220408N 

Not every country has the option to add a bank account so if its not showing as being able to link in your country then you would only be able to add a card.

However most countries will accept a U.S bank account as paypal is a U.S company and allows its ex pats to add their bank account if they are in another country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kenneth091
Contributor
Contributor
Please I’m leaving at the nursing center and had to buy something to eat, please help me out .
Login to Me Too

jacquiline14
Contributor
Contributor
same problem
Login to Me Too

Kenneth091
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t transfer to my linking debit card , there’s a problem right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.