Paypal asking for my money back.

cptalghamdi
Contributor
Contributor

Regarding my bank here in Saudi Arabia, they are asking me for $14,181 asked through Paypal, which the bank paid back to PayPal, and now the bank is asking me for it as they made my Visa Card with a Negative balance, and when I revised the total money that I transferred from my PayPal account to my visa, I found out that it's the same amount that was deducted from my bank account.

I couldn't reach anyone to help me with this case.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @cptalghamdi,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

I understand your concern about what has happened. In this situation, to get more clarification and to resolve this issue, I would recommend reaching out to our customer support team through the contact options available at the bottom of our website by clicking Help and Contact or reach out by Facebook or Twitter so that our advisors can look into your account and help you accordingly. 

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.