Payment failed. It's still showing as pending on account activity.

witcher_king
New Community Member

I was purchasing something at Games Workshop, and the payment failed to be processed once redirected back to their site. It took me a couple tries to pay for what I was purchasing on PayPal. After which I checked my bank account this morning, and it looks like these failed attempts to purchase were refunded back to my account, but when I check my Paypal account activity it's still showing the three failed attempts as pending. If all three of these pending payments goes through, it'll empty my bank account, but I'm pretty sure they can't be processed because games workshop isn't showing them. 

Is there a way to be sure these three pending payments are not going to go through? I can't simply cancel them either. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@witcher_king 

When you pay a company then it is often pending or awaiting authorisation until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process the order and capture that payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment and returns back to your funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.