PayPal declined on Aliexpress, error CSC_7200015

Tzivia
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using Aliexpress with my PayPal balance for YEARS. Suddenly today I am getting this error message: CSC_7200015 (screenshot below):

Tzivia_0-1653646172754.png

How do I resolve this? This is extremely frustrating. There are no holds that I can see on my PP account, all credit careds are current, and anyway, I'm trying to pay with a balance I already have in here. I see that in PayPal the transactions have gone through but are listed as "Pending."

Tzivia_1-1653646262570.png

What the heck is going on here???

Any assistance is appreciated, since there is apparently no real human working for PayPal who is available to help me understand this.

Tzivia

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Tzivia

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction isn't going quite as you had planned. I was able to dig up a Help Center article with some troubleshooting steps you may find useful: Why was my payment declined?

If you're still running into issues after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Tzivia

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction isn't going quite as you had planned. I was able to dig up a Help Center article with some troubleshooting steps you may find useful: Why was my payment declined?

If you're still running into issues after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Tzivia
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply, @PayPal_JonK !

I had already found that page and didn't get anywhere with the information there.

I was eventually able to contact PayPal support (local phone call) and discovered that sometimes, with Aliexpress transactions, there is one item in the shopping cart which is flagged for security reasons and blocks the entire transaction from going through.

The extremely pleasant support person walked me through the process of trying to check out with just a single item from my cart and it worked fine. I discovered that there was only ONE item in a cart full of a number of items that was blocking payment. Once I removed this item, everything went through just fine.

I would have appreciated this information being more common knowledge so I could have found it via a knowledge base or in the community. She said it happens all the time - so I can't have been the first. 😮

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@Tzivia, that's great news. I'm glad to hear our Support Teams were able to guide you through to a resolution. Thank you for your feedback and the heads up regarding that checkout recommendation. We appreciate it. I hope you have a great rest of your week. 

Cheers,

- Jon K

Login to Me Too

miggon
Contributor
Contributor

Sir, i have no product in my card but i am still getting the same error when i try to pay via paypal on aliexpress. i am getting this error for the last 3 days. please hlep

Login to Me Too

Nirlag
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same error. With only one product to pay for
Login to Me Too

Tzivia
Contributor
Contributor

@miggon Your response is slightly confusing. What are you "trying to pay" for if your cart is empty? I strongly suspect that this is the problem and the item you're trying to buy is causing the problem, unfortunately. There isn't really a workaround, that I know of, you just can't buy that item from that seller. 😞

Login to Me Too

rav3n902
New Community Member
I’m having the exact same issue right now. Is there a way to find out which item in the cart is blocking payment so I can remove it?
Login to Me Too

temp20221310a
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem. Paying for years with PayPal with no problem at all. Since 3 days ago this message appears all the time, I removed all the items in the cart. Please HELP!!!
Login to Me Too

Tzivia
Contributor
Contributor

If you removed all the items in your cart, what are you trying to pay for? 😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.