Overpaid balance refund…

Aca689
Contributor
Contributor

So I overpaid my 1000 dollar balance by paying it twice. I contact customer care immediately when I realize it. Both transactions are still pending at this point. I was told, “Nothing we can do. It has to post then we can process the refund.” So I was told to wait basically. I contact them when the payment posts and I’m told it will take 7-15 days for my refund in the form of a CHECK. This is aggravating because I would have happily paid the stop payment fee if they told me I would be getting a check 15 days later. So I’m steaming mad so i process my refund and ask to close my account. I close it. Not once did they tell me I could just transfer the balance right back to my bank account for no charge. I talked to three agents overseas and one supervisor who sounded American and nobody presented this as an option. My PayPal credit account is now closed and my PayPal will be as well once the PayPal credit closure is finalized. This is all because of being given bad information literally from everyone I talked to on PayPal’s end unless I’m reading this whole balance transfer incorrectly. Now it’s too late to undo the PayPal credit closure…no skin off my back. Do better PayPal!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.