Money transfer still not received in bank account

hoadx
Contributor
Contributor

I transfered money from my paypal wallet to my bank account on 30 Jan, but until now 16 Feb I have not received the money.

- I sent a message to Paypal facebook on 5 Feb, an agent asked me to wait for 3-5 days and he/she would transfer me to the relevant team that handles this and they'll review and respond as soon as they can. But no response

- I sent a message to Paypal facebook again on 11 Feb, an agent asked me to wait for 3-5 days and he/she would ask concerned team to review my request. But no response

- I sent a message to Paypal facebook again on 16 Feb, an agent asked me to reach Help Center (paypal.com).

- I sent a message to Help Center, but no agent is available.

Is there any way for Paypal to trace where the money ended up?? It takes too long and complicated to transfer my own money.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hoadx 

https://www.paypal.com/vn/cshelp/article/where%E2%80%99s-my-withdrawal-HELP456

Check the link first.

Then have you checked the bank account you sent the funds to and made sure it was the correct one linked to your paypal account AND confirmed?

Were the funds sent in your local currency?

Does it say completed or pending for that withdrawal in your paypal account?

Have you withdrawn funds before?

If the funds fail to transfer they should bounce back to your paypal balance however that would take another 5-7 days to process back again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.