Money is on hold.

Mae2913
New Community Member
The money transferred to me was put on hold, since it was the first money i received. Is there any way to fix it? Thank youuu. Please, help.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ricky139
New Community Member

I'd sent money to someone from my paypal account yesterday, the transaction was successful from my end however the receiver is stating that the money is on hold. I don't see the 'Confirm Receipt' option also in my Paypal account. Can anyone help me in removing the hold from the receiver's account ?

Login to Me Too

hamara_bajaj
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Same here. The buyer paid my invoice yesterday and now the money is on hold. It says it may take upto 3 business days for Paypal to verify the payment and make it available to use.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Mae2913, @Ricky139 and @hamara_bajaj,

Thank you for visiting our community help forum!

I do understand your concern about your funds being on hold. Don't worry. The money still belongs to you. When you receive a goods & services payment, the funds will be held by our standard 21 days hold. Delaying funds availability is a common industry practice we implement to help ensure the secure use of PayPal. Here's the details about the payment holds and the speed up process to get the funds in your balance. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.