Is Venmo balance able to be transferred to PayPal balance

Loriej24
New Community Member

Why does my Venmo balance not show up on my paypal balance? How can I get it to?

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

ericfledderman
Contributor
Contributor
For anyone still wondering how this can be done… If you have an iPhone, and a debit card from both PayPal and Venmo, then you can do this. The transfer will be instant and there will be little to no fees. The tirick is to add both debit cards to Apple Pay… Then, simply transfer funds from the Venmo debit card to your Apple Pay (Apple Cash)… and lastly, transfer the funds from Apple Pay, to PayPal. It sounds like a lot when it’s typed out but it’s honestly about a 2-3 minute process… and more like 20-30 seconds if you already have both debit cards attached. It should be noted that, while this is perfectly legal, if you were to use this method excessively (several times every day), there is a chance that your financial institution may contact you to verify whether or not you authorized the charges. Hope this helps. (This is not legal advice)
Login to Me Too

Rwheeler25
I just transfer the money to my PayPal balance using my PayPal debit card!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.