If I try to transfer payment, an error appears "Things don't appear to be working right now".

Nonsim127
New Community Member

Hi, I'm a freelancer who receives money via PayPal.

Last week I received an email from PayPal. The contents of the email are as follows:

Title: Please complete your identity confirmation

You're about to reach this milestone with the total transactions on your account approaching your account limit. Please provide more information to confirm your identity. Just click the button below to provide the required documents.

So I submitted the required documents, and now everything seems fine (Even if I click the link again, I only see a message saying it has been submitted).

But, If i try to transfer money to my bank, an error occurs.
This has not been resolved for a week and I have not been able to transfer the money I need to my account in my country.
I used to be able to withdraw money without any problems and have been using my PayPal account for several years.
I've seen posts here from people who had similar problems as me, but they didn't help me at all.
I'm writing here because I haven't received an email from Paypal and there doesn't seem to be any solution.
How do I solve this problem?

error.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nonsim127 

Only customer services can check your account and see any issues.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.