I have some missing funds and don't know what to do

EzzHaggag
Contributor
Contributor

Earlier today i tried to withdraw money from fiverr and the transaction was successful according to fiverr but i still haven't gotten my funds in paypal, i have contacted fiverr customer support because as you all know paypal's customer support are no where to be found as usual.

I was told by fiverr customer support that the withdrawal was indeed successful on their part and i should contact paypal's customer support if i still haven't received the money, i don't know what do and whenever i try contacting the customer support it gives me "I'm sorry, but no Customer Support Agents are available at the moment."

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EzzHaggag 

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EzzHaggag
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for your help, what i got from the artical is that i need to have automatic transfer enabled and that it might take up to 30 days for the funds to show up in my paypal account, is this correct?

also, actually paypal customer support responded, and they are claiming they didn't recieve and funds from fiverr, while fiverr customer support are claiming that they indeed sent the funds to paypal, and now i'm stuck in a tough position as a messanger between paypal customer support and fiverr's support, this isn't fun at all i have better things to do haha.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.