I got a refund for a 30 day payment but it hasn't been transferred yet.

CodeCLS
New Community Member

I got a refund for a 30-day payment but it isn't on my paypal balance or private bank account from which I paid.

I already paid the 30 day payment transaction with my private bank account but the refund still hasn't been transferred to my Paypal balance or bank account. The writing of the Paypal refund in the logs is greyed-out which usually means that the payment has been neutralised with my 30-day payment fee but in this case I already paid meaning I should be able to obtain that money. What should I do or why hasn't it been transferred yet? Normally a refund instantly goes back to my bank account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @CodeCLS

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion around a recent refund. Normally, a refund can take around 5 business days to complete, potentially longer depending on your bank. If it's been longer than 8 days from the date the refund was issued, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.