How do I reach a human at paypal for help??

jazoof
New Community Member

Paypal Assistant is not answering my questions at all, and their phone number is not working. Is anyone else having this problem. A payment that has shown as pending for the last 3 days from a friend to myself has been taken out of her account but still hasn't shown up in mine. And since she paid me another way, I need this to be refunded to her but it's not letting me. Tried emailing them and that won't work either. At least trying to get help from a human at Paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @jazoof,

Thank you for visiting the Community Help Forum!

I understand your concern about the pending payment in your account. It's possible that the pending transaction you're referring is processed as an eCheck. An eCheck is an electronic funds transfer from the sender's bank account to your PayPal account. The payment will shows as pending until it clears from the bank. Similar to physical checks, it takes time for an eCheck to clear from the bank, and PayPal has to wait right alongside our customers for an eCheck to clear. As soon as it clears, we'll deposit the money into your PayPal account. You cacnnot cancel an eCheck. However, you can ask the sender to stop the payment contacting their bank so that it get canceled. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.