How do I get my money off hold

Ivannvasquezz
Contributor
Contributor
Im having trouble with my payments on hold, I’ve sold a couple items on grailed and shipped them the day of the purchase, provided all documents and shipping information needed but still seem to have my money on hold. The buyers received their item today but i still seem to have my money on hold. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Ivannvasquezz
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve tried everything suggested but still have money on hold.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ivannvasquezz 

Well you haven't because you said..........

The buyers received their item today but i still seem to have my money on hold.

As tracking means funds are released on delivery + 1 day then you can't have completed the requirement yet if they only received items today. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ivannvasquezz
Contributor
Contributor
So if the buyers received their items today my money should be released from hold some time tomorrow?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ivannvasquezz 

did you read the link I posted for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ivannvasquezz
Contributor
Contributor
I did, im still confused on what I need to do to release the funds.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ivannvasquezz,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry that you've had difficulty with releasing a payment early. The information provided by @kernowlass is correct, and details a few things which may potentially be a reason for delay. I'll be happy to clarify them for you.

You mentioned that the buyer received the payment the day that you posted. As mentioned by @kernowlass, the funds would be released within about 24 hours from the ability to confirm receipt through the information added to the transaction details.

You also mentioned in your first post that you provided documents and shipping information. Did that include adding to the transaction a tracking number with an approved carrier that shows delivery to the address? If not, the payment would most likely not be able to be released early, and the full 21 days would likely have to elapse before the payment would be released. 

If you have been able to provide tracking through an approved carrier that showed receipt of the item, you likely have already seen the funds released to you by this time.

I hope this information is helpful for understanding the way that payments can be released prior to the 21 days.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.