Hi guys my name marachi

Marachi62
New Community Member
When I withdraw my money to mpesa it keeps telling me. Oops we did not complete Ur transaction plz me
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Marachi62

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're having issues while withdraw funds to M-pesa and I understand how important it is to have funds at the right time. This seems to be glitch, in this case, I would recommend you to try again at a later time to see if that works. If the issue still persists, please contact PayPal Customer Support so that they can can take down your account specific information and add it to the records so that our concerned team can look into it and resolve the issue. Support can be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. Kindly do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Support by sending a DM on Twitter or Instagram or a PM on Facebook

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.