HOLDS!!

elainebamber
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal reserve team,

I urge you to prioritize this matter and expedite the release of funds from my account immediately.

I am writing to express my extreme disaffection and frustration regarding the ongoing issue of PayPal holding my funds without a real reason to do so. We provide tracking and have the fastest shipping possible yet we still get holds. 

We are a legitimate company thats registered in the uk and stocks all our products in the uk also. 

Despite being a loyal and longstanding customer for 4+ years, it seems that every month, without fail, there is yet another hold placed on my account.

This continuous cycle of funds being withheld has reached a point of complete exasperation. Each time I reach out for assistance, I receive the same generic responses, which fail to address the root cause of the problem. I find it utterly unacceptable that PayPal, a company I have trusted with my financial transactions for so long, continues to arbitrarily hold payments without providing a valid explanation.

It appears that there is a severe lack of transparency and accountability in the way these holds are being managed. I am left feeling frustrated and suffering, as these holds disrupt my business operations and create unnecessary stress and uncertainty as a small business.

As a small business every penny is required to continue operating as our expenses are very high. We are being charged late penalty fees by other companies, as we simply cannot keep up with payments as you are holding a good percentage e of these funds from us.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.