G-XCHANGE

Pinchaz
New Community Member

Guys please help. I transfered money from PayPal to Gcash however it went to G-XCHANGE. And I don't know where my money is now? It's not showing in Gcash.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

alfred40
Contributor
Contributor

hi good day admin im alfred [removed]i cant link my paypal on my gcash i hope u can approved it thank u decemer 21,2022

Login to Me Too

shielatejada1
Contributor
Contributor
Please Help me May Gcash Account cannot linking on my paypal account what will I do
Login to Me Too

Marianr15
Same my problem I cannot link also my gcash to Paypal
Login to Me Too

shielatejada1
Contributor
Contributor
Please settle this . because need money because of the pandemic we donr know how or where we buy a food if this account always message me my payment it was cancelled
Login to Me Too

Judyann28
Contributor
Contributor
How to link to gcash
Login to Me Too

Emily117
I can't cash in my PayPal to gcash and I can't went to g-xchange
Login to Me Too

noel26

i was having the same issue regarding PRE APPPPROVED PAYMENTS ON G-XCHANGE.

Login to Me Too

Mhaimhaiinoveso
Contributor
Contributor

How can I do to g exchange to gcash to paypal

Login to Me Too

cloydjao
Contributor
Contributor
to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments. Then find the Details page for G-Xchange, inc.:PA-8R637399K5907050E. Thanks,
Login to Me Too

cloydjao
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Cloyd <removed>, You've signed up for preapproved payments plan to G-Xchange, inc. with PayPal. To view the details, log in on the PayPal homepage, go to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments. Then find the Details page for G-Xchange, inc.:PA-8R637399K5907050E. Thanks, PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.