Can I transfer money from my debit card to my Paypal balance ?

Fares-sB
New Community Member

I've been looking for a way to transfer money from my debit card to my Paypal balance but I'm not finding anything. So is it possible ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fares-sB 

Not all countries have the option to add funds to a paypal account balance.

If you click on transfer below your balance and there is only the withdrawal option then you would not be able to transfer to your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mikeyt33
Contributor
Contributor
when you asked this question people are ridiculous with their answer. It’s very simple. It’s been months, no matter what. Debit card or bank account that I try. The ones that I’ve been on for years or any new ones I repeat even the bank account process that takes three days all get denied because they don’t make any money when you do that is my guess on why they are stopping it because you can send money to someone else for free. They want you to use your credit card who send that money somewhere so they get a fee or the credit card gets a fee either way they don’t make anything, so why would they bother allowing this anymore but in my scenario they would be getting plenty money for me because all I do is send from one bank account to my PayPal balance and then I pay the five dollar fee to submit it into another bank account instantly that’s what I do with PayPal so I don’t have to go to any banks I’m OK with paying the fees swapping money into each bank account which I cannot longer do it’s been a month
Login to Me Too

Mikeyt33
Contributor
Contributor
yes, I have called them and anybody that deals with PayPal knows they all say the same thing it’s a system that the security picks up and no human can override just try again at a later date that answer for a years for any issue I’ve ever had so please reply with a real answer all the obvious things have been done. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.