Can I load an Apple gift card into my PayPal balance

Mamajan
Contributor
Contributor
Can I load PayPal with an Apple gift card?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Mamajan 

Congratulations for your first post in the PayPal Help Community!

I see you're looking to add cash from your Apple gift card to your PayPal balance. Apple gift cards are only redeemable by Apple and you cannot add it to your PayPal balance. You can try to add money to your PayPal account from your linked card/bank account. Information to add money to your PayPal account can be available in this page

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Mamajan 

Congratulations for your first post in the PayPal Help Community!

I see you're looking to add cash from your Apple gift card to your PayPal balance. Apple gift cards are only redeemable by Apple and you cannot add it to your PayPal balance. You can try to add money to your PayPal account from your linked card/bank account. Information to add money to your PayPal account can be available in this page

Hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.