cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank transfer blank page

Options
Shufaz
Contributor
As I feared, all from Malaysia. A friend of mine had this problem too. They seemed active in Twitter, so please ask there too, guys.

Bank transfer blank page

Options
BarbNg
Contributor
It's working already. I just tried ☺️

Bank transfer blank page

Options
Botato
Contributor

Me too... same problem .. Contact help center, no replies in 24 hours

Bank transfer blank page

Options
Jyeahlisa
Contributor
I have the same problem! I’m also from Malaysia. Please help resolve this issue.

Bank transfer blank page

Options
BarbNg
Contributor
It's working already. I just tried it

Bank transfer blank page

Options
LoneLong
Contributor

PayPal please help fix the issue. I can't transfer money. After click the fund transfer it turn out blank page. it has been few days already. I'm from Malaysia.

Bank transfer blank page

Options
theglockx
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I've called Paypal's help line 03-7723 7155.

A lady answered my call said that this technical problem is happening in Asia, including Malaysia.

She said that the technical team is working on solving this problem but the resolution time is unsure. We're asked to wait. 

I sincerely hope it'll be resolved ASAP. 

Bank transfer blank page

Options
Shufaz
Contributor
Thanks for the update! Let's hope it'll resolve soon.

Bank transfer blank page

Options
LoneLong
Contributor

Hi Buddy, Thanks for the updated. you are the man.

Bank transfer blank page

Options
Macaronee
Having the exact same problem now. Malaysian as well. If this has been going on for a few days, then I hope the technical team can resolve this ASAP. I'm sure they're doing all they can now. Regardless, still disappointed that we can't withdraw our money as instantaneously as we expected from Paypal's services. Most if not all need the money we have accrued in Paypal urgently.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.