why does paypal crash during verification?

yplug
New Community Member

I have been unable to withdraw my funds from paypal for years. It started with being asked to verify my identity, which I tried to do. However halfway through the process the verify section always crashes, losing the data I entered and showing me a generic paypal error message. I returned to this after years to find that the funds that were in my account are now gone and the error is still here. I was sent funds to my paypal and I'm unable to retrieve it or verify my identity thanks to the paypal error message. Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @yplug,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. I do understand your concern. 

Based on what you have explained, it sounds like your account may be affected by a technical issue. To get this investigated, I would suggest you contact our customer support directly. To do that, simply click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Alternatively, you can contact us on Twitter @askpaypal

I hope you get this sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.