what does it mean to link paypal and paypal credit?

rosebaby2009
Contributor
Contributor

what does it mean to link paypal and paypal credit? im trying to make a purchase, but i dont see paypal credit as a pay option. just paypal..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rosebaby2009 

When you apply for PayPal Credit and get approved, the PayPal Credit account is associated/linked with your PayPal account in the process so you can access it in PayPal and be offered it as a payment method during PayPal Checkout.

If you by chance already have a PayPal Credit account but have not linked it to your PayPal account, you can link it.

PayPal Credit is generally offered as a payment option automatically during PayPal checkout based on creditworthiness and other factors. If you currently do not have a PayPal Credit account or not being offered to apply for PayPal Credit during checkout, you can apply for it first. 

Note: If you have to apply for PayPal Credit, you might not be able to use PayPal Credit option right away until you’ve made some successful transactions (no disputes) with your own funds to build up a history for PayPal to go on in deciding to offer or approve PayPal Credit transaction or not.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.