send money to paypall account but not received (account wasn't active the time i sent)

eshairshad563
Contributor
Contributor

I send money from Preply in my paypal account ( teaching site) , but the time i sent money my account wasn't activated, neither i was aware of it that Paypall isn't allowed in pakistan, I just sign up on paypal and send money after few minutes from preplay, but now my money is no longer seen in preplay neither i received it in paypal account, Please help me, its my first earning of life.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eshairshad563 

Paypal is neither available or supported in Pakistan.

So if you are using another countries Paypal account to try and evade that ban then sadly it won't work for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

eshairshad563
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your responce.
Is there a way i cen get my money refuneded back.

now they restrict my account and i don't know how to get my money back.

I can see my amount there as droft, what will happen next or what should i do to get it back ? please assist.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eshairshad563 

Hopefully should bounce back to your Preply account, why not check with them?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

eshairshad563
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your kind response! I have checked with Preply but they said amount is sent. Now, what should I do? Kindly assist me . It's my humble request to you.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eshairshad563 

Sadly nothing you can do if the funds were sent to a paypal account registered in a country where you don't live.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

eshairshad563
Contributor
Contributor
My account wasn't active when funds are processed, neither I recieve it in my accounts it's showing in drafts, can you tell me when or how they will refund it or what is next?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.