receive money

franktamgef
Contributor
Contributor

In my Country it is not possible to receive money.i have moved to another country. but Paypal is refusing to modify informations and number phone of the new country. What can i do in order to change it please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

By PayPal rules you should create a new PayPal account binded to a new country where you currently reside.

Nobody can relocate their current PayPal accounts when they move. All accounts are binded to their countries. This is how it works.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

By PayPal rules you should create a new PayPal account binded to a new country where you currently reside.

Nobody can relocate their current PayPal accounts when they move. All accounts are binded to their countries. This is how it works.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@franktamgef 

You posted 5 days ago as to why you couldn't receive payments in Cameroon and then 5 days later you have moved countries???

Sounds as if you are trying to open another countries paypal account so you can receive payments?

Sadly that won't happen as you can't use another countries paypal account. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

franktamgef
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your feedback. The previous post was only made because all the information that was submitted when the account was created was related to the country of origin. And since Paypal is international, I thought these were valid everywhere. With your answer I understood the problem and therefore I wanted to regularise this situation (modification of the information) as I no longer reside in Cameroon on a regular basis. Regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.