"Sorry, we couldn't set up your subscription using the card you selected. please try another card".

PS2023
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

We are trying to subscribe to a service through multiple debit and credit cards. It shows an error "sorry, we couldn't set up your subscription using the card you selected. please try another card. " How to resolve the issue?

Our payments to other services are working except this one.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @PS2023,

Thank you for posting in our community help forum!

Sorry to hear that you couldn't set up the subscription with your card. Every time you make a payment from your PayPal account it goes through a series of filters to determine how much potential risk may be involved. If the system deems risk, it may temporarily block the payment from going through or limit the payment options. I would recommend you to try again at a later date by clearing cache or cookies from your browser or try using different browser/device. If the issue persists, please try to complete the payment using different payment method. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.