Visa card not accepted

KwenaM
New Community Member

Does anyone know why all of a sudden the app doesn't allow Visa card any longer when it has been working and transferring money all along, but all of a sudden it's not accepted? I need help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

giri123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @KwenaM, Thank you for your post. I understand the app does not allow Visa card any longer when it was working fine in the past. I request you to please uninstall and reinstall the app and then try using the Visa card. If the same issue persists, then please try using the card by logging in to your account using a web browser on a computer or on a mobile browser. You can also try using a different card and see if the same issue persists. Let us know the status of the issue. I hope this helps! Thanks, Girish
Login to Me Too

YasherSolaiman
Contributor
Contributor
I already experienced this kind of issue! I would like to share my experience and I hope it will help you! When I tried to link my Visa Card in my Paypal Account, my Paypal did not accept my Visa Card, it said my Paypal is already connected to another Paypal Account! After that, I tried to unlink my Visa Card into the Paypal of my Mother account then I wait for 48hours to reconnect my Visa Card in to my Personal Paypal Account! But after 48Hours to reconnect my Visa Card into my Paypal Account, my Visa Card is still not reconnected into my Personal Paypal account! It said my "Visa Card is declined", even I have a balanced in my Visa Card! So, I read the instruction of my Visa Card to how to connect/link my Visa Card to another Wallet! It said, I need to cash in for $2 to link my Visa Card! Then, I tried to cash-in in to my Visa Card to reconnect again into my Paypal Account then BOOM! My Visa Card is Already connected to my Personal Paypal Account!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.