Trying to transfer my paypal balance to my danish debit card/ bank account

Viggigill
Contributor
Contributor
I live in Denmark and have a danish debit card/bank account. Have some paypal balance after selling shoes on stockx and am trying to transfer that money to my card. When i try to do that the eroor message “ There's a problem Right now, we're not able to transfer the funds to your bank”. Does it have to be a credit card or is it only for us banks? If so, how can i transfer this money to me Is it just stuck in my pay pal app?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Viggigill 

If you are living in Denmark then why do you have an Icelandic paypal account?

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Viggigill
Contributor
Contributor
Aa okay, so I could transfer my balance to my icelandic card?? I am from Iceland but have been living in denmsrk for the last 2 years. Did not know it was country specific. Thanks for the help!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Viggigill 

If withdrawing to a card is a withdrawal option in Iceland then you can try it HOWEVER because you are in Denmark it may not work.

Or you could try using the friends/family option and sending the funds to someone in Denmark that can withdraw the funds (in the currency that they are in).

Best you then close your Iceland account and open a Danish one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.