Transactions

sanjayrastogi
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like your transaction is being processed. We'll send you an email confirmation shortly.   If you continue to encounter problems, please contact Customer Support

I did two times payment. I am afraid that two times payment has gone. and asking to payee. They say not received. Calling paypal India at : <Removed> . there no response. unable to handle the customers. what do to bank side no fault. only by paypal side. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sanjayrastogi 

Sorry hard to advise when you have given 0 information.

Payment to where?

Are you confirming a bank account or card?

Are you paying a seller?

Are you trying to accept a payment?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sanjayrastogi
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Kudos Sir,

Thanks for Reply. I am having problem in :

Sorry hard to advise when you have given 0 information.

Payment to where?

Are you confirming a bank account or card?

Are you paying a seller? (Here Paying to seller I am having problem)

Are you trying to accept a payment?

I have linked my visa debit card and tried to pay 2 times. Same seller early 2 times paid. Now same seller trying to pay it says : It looks like your transaction is being processed. We'll send you an email confirmation shortly.

I asked seller to see whether they got the payment or not. they told no . I paid 2 times and message comes same both times. I checked my transaction history. no any transactions. Bank side all okay. paypal side is this problem. calling they are not picking my call. very bad service. emailing. no reply at all.

please guide me what to do. this is paypal side issue.

Login to Me Too

sanjayrastogi
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir,

I am paying to a seller. already paid 2 times. no issue. this time issue coming ; 

It looks like your transaction is being processed. We'll send you an email confirmation shortly.   If you continue to encounter problems, please contact Customer Support

what do to.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @sanjayrastogi and @kernowlass

Thanks for posting in the Community!  

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble processing a payment, @sanjayrastogi. It sounds like your payments are still pending, and if they are, you won't want to submit another one until they clear or are canceled. Sometimes a merchant will wait to collect the payment until the order is ready to ship. If the payments did not complete successfully, that could be for a variety of reasons. The two most common reasons are due to a denial from the bank or our Security System. Our Security System assess the risk associated with each transaction, and if there's too much risk found, the payment can be denied. 

I hope this information helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.