Stimulus check

Teyyoncee12
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check deposited into their account??

Login to Me Too
2,382 REPLIES 2,382

Regman1234
Contributor
Contributor

I am wondering if anyone using pay pal has gotten their stimulus check yet? I haven’t and the irs does have my account information because they recently deposited my 2019 tax return. I heard they sent out the “first wave” of payments last Friday and I am showing no deposit in my account. Anyone have success yet?

Login to Me Too

Shanedj55
Contributor
Contributor
So i get unemployment direct deposited to my paypal and i dont sell or buy from ebay or anything.so i got a direct deposit from my unemployment at 3 am this morning got email i received money then and email a minute later saying there holding the 455 direct deposit until they confirmed delivery almost like. I was a seller and it was a direct deposit from state/government. No help yet still on hold whats going on here never had this happened.its around 1pm now still nothing
Login to Me Too

_Joseph_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Shanedj55 

You may want to check with the sender how the money was sent. Only goods and services payment are put on hold. Personal payment sent as friends and family are not. There are several reasons why a money sent as goods and services to a person will be put on hold. Check below article for further details. Instead of waiting 21 days of hold, ask the person who sent you the money to Confirm Receipt of the item, just follow the steps provided in the article below. Once the sender is done confirming the receipt the balance will be release automatically as your PayPal Balance.

How to Confirm Receipt of the Item:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-receipt-of-an-item-faq4176?app=searchAu...

Reasons why there is Payment Hold:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987?app=sea...

lf you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

MIKEFROMPETOSKE
Contributor
Contributor

Monday I saw my account say $0.00 on hold. Other people are getting their stimulus. Shouldn't it say $1,200.00 dollars on hold? What's going on?

Login to Me Too

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@MIKEFROMPETOSKE 

I hope you are doing well. I attached a link that might help answer your question.

How do I set up Direct Deposit to receive the economic impact payment in my account with PayPal?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe!

Login to Me Too

Kucooshoppytop
Contributor
Contributor
Are you serious?? We obviously have used this company to receive our stimulus, but PayPal refuses to give us the money. That is not a solution simply a useless comment.
Login to Me Too

Jimmey1988
New Community Member
Has anyone received there earned impact payment yet on there PayPal issued card or account?..me and my wife got our taxes back relatively fast in our account but still everyone around us is receiving this deposit except us . Any input is appreciated .thank you so much
Login to Me Too

Summermorgan23
Contributor
Contributor
Is the stimulus checks pending on PayPal cash cards?
Login to Me Too

kernmash30
Contributor
Contributor
I dont even have something that says pending i am trying to be patient but i also need food. I know alot of people who got their stimulus and are eating good. I am here waiting for it i think its probably their but either wellsfargo or paypal is haveing issues hope they get it together so i can eat tonight.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.