Sending Money

gaspermmnl
Contributor
Contributor

When Trying to send Payment I am receiving this message "Check your account at your card issuer before retrying this card" I have Contact my Bank but the Problem remain the same, I have try to use the difference Bank Cards however the problem still there. I tried to send Payment to another Platform like Allyexpress it works. So the problem is Paypal

any one help me.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gaspermmnl 

Think you need to add a credit visa card in your country and confirm it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gaspermmnl
Contributor
Contributor

I have almost 3 Visa Cards from different Banks in my country,  I was using this Card for more that 6 Years the Problem began in December last year 

The bank say that they cannot see any problem, me too I have prove this by send money to another platform apart from PayPal it working.

I think there is something wrong on my Paypal Account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @gaspermmnl

Welcome back and thank you for your reply. Sorry to hear you're still running into some difficulty here. Have you tried confirming your card like @kernowlass advised? That normally does the trick. If you're still unable to make a payment after that, you may want to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.