Right now, we're not able to transfer the money to your bank. [HELP]

DeviousMatthew
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to withdraw from my Paypal Balance to my bank

I recently added my bank to my account (around an hour ago, I made a £0.33 withdraw to test it out)

I'm now trying to make a £15.00 withdrawl I'm getting an error. Can anyone assist with troubleshooting?

unknown

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

liezllogronio
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue. I tried to transfer my money to my bank account and it says "Right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank." It's been a week now and still getting the same issue. Please fix this Paypal, I need my money this Christmas.

Login to Me Too

Milashunas

Hello. 02.10.2020. I have the same error popping. Has anyone find the solution how to fix it??

Login to Me Too

aseltrade
Contributor
Contributor

same issues regarding transferring money or withdrawing to your bank/debit cards... when someone paid it is easy for paypal to accept it... but when your taking your own money... is seems there are lots of problems. and it is like paypal does not want you to get your money... well this isnt a security... if they think they are securing your money... even from you...  

Login to Me Too

Anwaralfayiz
Contributor
Contributor
I agree same problem
Login to Me Too

xmatic4
Contributor
Contributor

same issue 4th of April 2021. Cant withdraw money to my card.

Login to Me Too

arslanishaq1

I am facing the same issue. Is it resolved for you or no ? if yes then how it was resolved and if no then how you got your money.

Login to Me Too

temirtator
Contributor
Contributor

This is really makes me angry. 

Login to Me Too

HSE_
New Community Member

Having the same problem right now. This is so annoying! How does PayPal allow this?! 

Login to Me Too

MirnaPotocnjak
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue as of October 22 until today. Tried on multiple cards linked to multiple bank accounts.. Can't withdraw money to any card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.